Saturday, November 22, 2008

Back to the 80s

We got into our time machine and flashed back to the 80s for a party with our friends on Grooms Street. Marie went the gum chewing, hair twirling, pink and innocent route. I on the other hand opted for a little more scandal with white ankle boots that everyone went gaga over. Truth be told I had to rent the entire outfit. I don't have that kind of stuff laying around you know. I did have some of what Marie wore laying around. In fact I probably wore an outfit very similar to that in high school. "But Veronica?" you ask. "You didn't go to high school in the 80s." EXACTLY. Clearly I was never voted best dressed. I digress. We both had a great time listening to the tunes of Cindy Lauper and George Michael and watching our friends Maureen and Catie prance around in their puffy 80s prom dresses. Good times!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just saw you on TV! I am in Kileen visiting family and we were watching the news and all the sudden there you were! I had to look it up online to prove to my family. :) Pretty cool to see someone you know on TV. You did a good job too. :)