Thursday, October 23, 2008

Uh Huh Her

Is that "THE" Leisha Hailey? Why yes it is! Her band - Uh Huh Her - played at the Parish Monday night and I was there! I love their music but I can't say they performed very well. The bass was a little loud for my taste and I couldn't really make out the words. Fortunately, I know all the words to their songs so it didn't matter. It's a good thing Leisha (we are on a first name basis now) has her acting career to fall back on if this doesn't work out. The real rockstars were the opening act: The Fashion. If you like Punk Rock you'll love them. Talk about high energy. It was hard not to want to throw your hands up in the air and just go nuts! Only if you lack a soul could you not want to dance to their music. On another note: If you hear of a band you like playing at the Parish you have to go. It's a great atmosphere and tickets are typically not very expensive. It's a small venue so every spot in the house is a great one!

No comments: